Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
7 days ago.
by Jester01
#1

The Open Mic Comedy Club

Share your humor with your favorite jokes 24/7!!! ***Disclaimer*** Remember to keep it tasteful and give credit to whom it is due. Otherwise, the offended party will most likely delete this or things just could get ugly.

Member Comments

Jester01

Or maybe it's more like: It's not you, It's them.

Posted 7 days ago.

Jester01

Is it wrong to unfriend all the rainbow people on my friends list? Man I'm rude! Let's put it this way, It's not you. It's me.

Posted 7 days ago.

Jester01

O.K. I got all the disrespectful Bruce Jenner jokes out of my system now. Maybe I'm just jealous of him/her. Oh no....I said too much. This solitude is getting to me.

Posted 11 days ago.

Jester01

It must be a woman of achievement. I know the liberals would love Bruce Jenner.

Posted 11 days ago.

Jester01

So who should Secretary of the Treasury Jack Lew replace a founding father with on the $10 bill?

Posted 11 days ago.

Jester01

Does she use the Men's or the Ladies room? Maybe she looks for the unisex bathroom. This is getting really confusing for me, can she legally use both? If we have unisex bathrooms what's the point of segregating? What's next? Huge nudist spas located at the base of an active volcano? Maybe I need to stop reading the Star Magazine while waiting in the grocery line. Yeah. Yeah that's what I should do.

Posted 27 days ago.

Jester01

Am I crazy or does that Jenner lady have man hands?

Posted 27 days ago.

Who was Lyle anyways?

Posted 34 days ago.

Jester01

I know how exhausting it can get. I just finished my summer not too long ago. I managed to stretch it out to four years. Did you take your nap yet today? Don't forget about those invitations......

Posted 34 days ago.

Jester01

You got any pop sickles in that freezer you built into your recliner?

Posted 34 days ago.

Jester01

Have you read a book from the beginning all the way to the end yet? You said you always wanted to do that.

Posted 34 days ago.

Jester01

Hey Dirt, I thought I saw you out there playing some frolf [Frisbee golf] the other day. How'd it go?

Posted 34 days ago.

Jester01

Hey dirt, what's going on over there? I haven't seen you in a while. You busy unwinding during your summer of dirt?

Posted 34 days ago.

Jester01

'Senators expect NSA programs to expire tonight'~ Washington Post.

I thought I was just reading the Fourth Amendment wrong that whole time....Weird!

Posted 36 days ago.

Jester01

Baltimore and Ferguson have nothing on Martinsburg. A peaceful protest with our cops after a subject was neutralized 27 times. That's what I call getting the right message across. Dr. MLK would be proud of us. (Being serious)

Posted 36 days ago.

Dirtman

My sister-in-law taught in Baltimore. She was relieved to come home each day without being wounded. And she had a doctorate in psychology. Not a BS like...I forget his name. Wonderful people there. And that was in the 70's. Maryland, My Maryland.

Posted 36 days ago.

Dirtman

Sorry, I've been in the hospital after protesting in Baltimore, Educated Maryland with my Save the Whales sign. They don't care about the environment, global warming, or whales at all. It's so sad.

Posted 36 days ago.

Jester01

(Ring...Ring...Click) Believe it or not Dirt isn't at home......

Posted 46 days ago.

Dirtman

I'm back, baby, I'm back! It's the summer of Dirt.

Posted 54 days ago.

Dirtman

Look at the faces on ya! Look at ya! The thieves brigade, ya ding-a-lings. The mental defective league, in formation.

Posted 54 days ago.