Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
5 days ago.
by Blaster
Jester01
#1

The Open Mic Comedy Club

Share your humor with your favorite jokes 24/7!!! ***Disclaimer*** Remember to keep it tasteful and give credit to whom it is due. Otherwise, the offended party will most likely delete this or things just could get ugly.

Member Comments

Blaster

A libtard, anti-American puke like Dirt does not recognize main-stream conservative thought. C-sections steal our freedom to be Godgina birthed.

Posted 5 days ago.

Dirtman

Godgina? Kidd wants to give it to God. "Take that God. I don't believe in you, but like it, yeah, yeah, yeah."

Wow, I really am disturbed. Is it me? Please tell me if it's me.

Posted 5 days ago.

Blaster

It is time to oppose healthcare coverage of C-section births. They are anti-God, they are anti-Jesus, they are anti-man, they are anti-American. The Lord our Heavenly gave women a Godgina for a reason. Not to have sex, but the Godgina is for giving birth. Libtards think C-sections are another "choice", but God knows live birth through the Godgina is the only holy way to have a baby. A baby who has been human even before conception. Let' not let the Obammy supporters steal our faith, our love of God, our appreciation of all things sacred, and our Godgina births.

Posted 8 days ago.

Blaster

I am a strict conservative who was never born on third base - unlike you C-section Obammy supporters who are afraid of tearing a labia. I ran all the based before I was born, and came out self-sufficient through the proper portal. Ya, I built that!!

Posted 9 days ago.

Dirtman

It's too bad this is lost in the Chronicle so people don't know what is going on in the minds of liberals. Get over the guilt of being born on third base.

Posted 9 days ago.

Blaster

Sorry you left-wing commie Obamatons -- you can not marry corporations. It is illegal. But you can have sex with them, just like you can with your other slaves. If you traveled in tea people circles you would know that, because it is written in the federalist papers that are stuffed into every tri-cornered hat.

Posted 9 days ago.

Dirtman

Groovy? The last time I heard that was from a friend high on peyote at Rick Wakeman doing Journey to the Centre of the Earth in Pittsburgh. Even then I told him he was too high and flipping me out. (Yeah, it was a good time but they didn't open the roof or I would have been totally flipped out.)

Posted 9 days ago.

Jester01

Groovy! These corporations get to vote as well to don't they? Wait, do they have voter registrations? Do they have passports? Do they have birth certificates? This is getting confusing now. Can I marry one now? It's discriminatory if not.....

Posted 9 days ago.

Blaster

The Supreme Court has restored America's freedom by declaring that corporations are people. However people are permitted to own corporations. So finally in the 21st Century, we have re-instituted our nation's legacy and proud history of slavery. Just like our forefathers envisioned. Let's hope some bed-wetting libtard like the Martinsburg Editor doesn't object.

Posted 10 days ago.

Dirtman

Hallmark has this Christmas in July deal going on. I miss Angela Lansbury. (You know, there was a time when...well, no there wasn't). Anyway, I liked her in The Manchurian Candidate. Reminds me of Hillary.

Posted 16 days ago.

Dirtman

There was a badpenny tag? Sorry I missed it.

Posted 16 days ago.

Jester01

Ugh! Another one. Bagpipes again dirty! You know the drill. There once was a tag named BadPenny. She/he was baaaaaaad indeed. She also seemed of the order of the moocherancher. She.......oops! there's my stomach growling again. Time to dress up like a cow and hit Chick-fil-a for a freebie.

Posted 17 days ago.

Jester01

I don't always watch chick flicks and the Hallmark channel, but when I when I do, some kind of salty discharge leaks out of my eyes and I start thinking too much.

Posted 37 days ago.

Jester01

Or

c. Let me drive a fast convertible on a runway, then use the preferred method to neutralize zombies?

Posted 37 days ago.

Jester01

Question of the day: If I ever become a zombie would you...

a. Show me tender loving care (Or even fall in love with me)in hopes that I will feel feelings again and my heart will start beating?

Or

b. The preferred way to neutralize zombies?

Posted 37 days ago.

Jester01

I still prefer to walk-in. ;)

Posted 37 days ago.

Jester01

"contact your doctor"

I prefer to walk-in.

Posted 52 days ago.

Dirtman

Comments gone but forum still up?

Posted 57 days ago.

annette2

He will reincarnate. He always does. He's like a bad penny that keeps showing up. Except I've never actually seen a bad penny. I've seen evil pennies though. You see them lurking on the ground waiting for the day they can take over the world. Just biding their time, watching to make their move with their evil Lincoln eyes. They think we don't know.

Posted 59 days ago.

Jester01

Here we go again. Ughum..... There once was a tag named Moocherancher. He was a silly fellow who had an extensive knowledge of mooching from the Leviathanic tentacles of the federal government. Some may say he was Cliven Bundy himself. Others may say he was just another follower of the moocherancher order. He gave me many laughs on a daily basis. Like all the rest of the tags who did not last, he will only remain yet another memory as his words were erased from cyberspace and history forever. Wow! I actually Finished the Eulogy this time.

Posted 60 days ago.