Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
5 hours ago.
by anuttiermutter
Jester01
#1

The Open Mic Comedy Club

Share your humor with your favorite jokes 24/7!!! ***Disclaimer*** Remember to keep it tasteful and give credit to whom it is due. Otherwise, the offended party will most likely delete this or things just could get ugly.

Member Comments

anuttiermutter

"Fox News To Air First Interview With Navy SEAL Who Killed Osama Bin Laden"

It will be airing after the election, and talking about how W and Cheney directed the operation while clearing brush and shooting their friends in the face.

Posted 5 hours ago.

anuttiermutter

Tea Partiers love Christie. He is like them -- angry and no brains.

Posted 14 hours ago.

Dirtman

"Christie Tells Sandy Heckler in Belmar to ‘Sit Down and Shut Up’"

It's like a Fallon routine. Hey, hey, get outta here! Hey, come over here. Hey, get outta here! Liberals love Christie because they know he has no chance.

Posted 14 hours ago.

anuttiermutter

"Democrats are desperate for material." No way there is an entire party of crackpot Republicans to feature.

Posted 2 days ago.

Dirtman

Palin? Speaking of being hung up on someone. It reminds me of "Chappaquiddick, Chappaquiddick, Chappaquiddick!" We Democrats are desperate for material.

Posted 2 days ago.

anuttiermutter

"Sarah Palin said on Tuesday that despite the "haters," she may consider another run for political office." Haters?? That is no way to talk about your children.

Posted 3 days ago.

Dirtman

:At the end of a long working day, she invariably eats dinner in her guesthouse. “We don’t have reliable Internet,” Curran said. “We don’t have reliable power. We don’t have reliable water. We have to travel very long distances on bumpy roads.”

She is making an observation, not complaining. She said she is enjoying the experience and is in awe of her colleagues. And it is simply not true, she said, that everyone in West Africa is dying of Ebola."

Unreliable Internet at the guesthouse? Oh my. The WP makes this sound like a free vacation to a tropical paradise.

Posted 5 days ago.

Dirtman

"Lt. Cmdr. Greg Raczniak, 40, who will be one of the doctors at the field hospital, is a clinician for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. He has been in West Africa before and likes the cuisine there. He is thinking about rice with sauce, plantains with ginger, roasted chicken."

I smell another George Clooney-Amal Alamuddin wedding celebration.

Posted 5 days ago.

Dirtman

As much time as Hollywood people spend in rehab, you would think they and their friends would be familiar with spiritual principles like humility for instance.

Posted 6 days ago.

Dirtman

I will take any bets.

Posted 6 days ago.

Dirtman

"George Clooney-Amal Alamuddin to host third wedding celebration in England...the invitation states the party is being hosted by Ramzi and Baria Alamuddin at the Danefield House Hotel and Spa in Marlow-on-Thames. A big white marquee has been erected near the house set in 65 acres of private land, just six miles away from the Grade II listed building, for the happy occasion and guests are set to be treated to a menu offered by the hotel's restaurant, choices for the main course include duck breast, roasted rib of beef, breast of corn-fed chicken and filets of lamb."

So, when will there be nasty answering machine messages, elevator confrontations, and tweet wars between these two?

Posted 6 days ago.

anuttiermutter

The Journal rails against the thought police by saying "Houston officials have set themselves up as thought police, attempting to control what people say even in their places of worship. That is unacceptable in the United States."

Hmmmm. As Reverend Wright said, "God **** America."

Posted 7 days ago.

anuttiermutter

I am not saying that Tennant did not break the law about electioneering at polling places. She may well have. Thanking people for their strength might be electioneering. I am just saying The Journal should have printed the quote, rather than putting it in their own words & adding a few elements

Posted 7 days ago.

Dirtman

I see the confusion of you two. It's like when Kidd celebrated in the end zone after Earl Ray and Joe were elected. HA! Clueless.

Posted 7 days ago.

Dirtman

I still can't find anyone who is saying that there is an Ebola pandemic in the US. Talking points?

Oops, breaking news, a case in NY. Who watched that news conference and did not see two goodfellas? (And the guys delivering my washer and dryer thought my Spanish was bad.)

Posted 7 days ago.

LostStormtrooper

The Journal political organization likes to resort to telling half truths and misinformation in order to manipulate elections. Similar to the liberal media political organizations. It's the American way. This poor lost sheeple trooper is still confused by this two pronged fork in the road. Which way should I go, which way should I go? I choose neither of the two options. I think they both have proven enough incompetence to run this nation. I'm just going to blaze my own trail thanks.

Posted 7 days ago.

anuttiermutter

There is video of Tennant stopping on the courthouse steps and saying, "Thank you all very much for being the strength of me, and the strength of this campaign, but most importantly the strength of West Virginia." You would think that Republican newspapers, like The Journal, covering the story would print the actual details of the alleged crime.

Posted 7 days ago.

LostStormtrooper

So did Tennant just thank her loyal party hacks at the doorway or rally them? Did Capito drop off her loyal party hacks from the bus over 300 ft. away or was it a dismounted sheeple herding? I'm so confused. What really happened? Where was the paparazzi during all this? I want cameras rolling around our politicians whenever they are in public for now on. I demand more transparency!!!

Posted 7 days ago.

anuttiermutter

"Once you recover it didn't happen." Two people sick, and now only one?? Yep, it didn't happen. There was no American Ebola Pandemic.

Posted 8 days ago.

Dirtman

Once you recover it didn't happen. I love that logic.

Posted 8 days ago.