Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
135 days ago.
by ScottieThePoliticalMime
#1

The Open Mic Comedy Club

Share your humor with your favorite jokes 24/7!!! ***Disclaimer*** Remember to keep it tasteful and give credit to whom it is due. Otherwise, the offended party will most likely delete this or things just could get ugly.

Member Comments

ScottieThePoliticalMime

Posted 135 days ago.

Jester01

I have to admit that the choice to use a butter knife as a weapon is intriguing. It makes me wonder what the sentencing would be if she used a spoon. Am I over thinking this?

Posted 148 days ago.

Jester01

I sure am glad Trump is staying with the Republican brand. Heaven forbid he had to jockey with the quickly rising Independent named, umm, Deez Nuts?!! That's an odd name but apparently many people like him.....

Posted 170 days ago.

Jester01

That was a good one Stormy! Thanks for taking pitty on me in my struggle to keep this conversation with myself going!

Posted 183 days ago.

LostStormtrooper

Surely a third Bush wouldn't bring us into another war over something of more worth than American lives! Right?

Posted 184 days ago.

Jester01

Oh man! This Redumblican presidential debate is so much more entertaining than I thought it would be. Kudos to Donald for spicing it up! He's quite the belligerent jerk but he's at least staying true to reality. I think he might just win the Jester Award this round. (Golf Clap)

Posted 185 days ago.

ScottieThePoliticalMime

#!!!??!!!

Posted 215 days ago.

ScottieThePoliticalMime

Posted 215 days ago.

Jester01

One reason I love this country so much is how we obsess over who will be elected as our president, which happens to be the least direct vote we can possibly make. Meanwhile, ignoring the most direct voting elections we can possibly make. But don't tell Scottie. He doesn't know.

Posted 215 days ago.

Jester01

Or maybe it's more like: It's not you, It's them.

Posted 223 days ago.

Jester01

Is it wrong to unfriend all the rainbow people on my friends list? Man I'm rude! Let's put it this way, It's not you. It's me.

Posted 223 days ago.

Jester01

O.K. I got all the disrespectful Bruce Jenner jokes out of my system now. Maybe I'm just jealous of him/her. Oh no....I said too much. This solitude is getting to me.

Posted 227 days ago.

Jester01

It must be a woman of achievement. I know the liberals would love Bruce Jenner.

Posted 227 days ago.

Jester01

So who should Secretary of the Treasury Jack Lew replace a founding father with on the $10 bill?

Posted 227 days ago.

Jester01

Does she use the Men's or the Ladies room? Maybe she looks for the unisex bathroom. This is getting really confusing for me, can she legally use both? If we have unisex bathrooms what's the point of segregating? What's next? Huge nudist spas located at the base of an active volcano? Maybe I need to stop reading the Star Magazine while waiting in the grocery line. Yeah. Yeah that's what I should do.

Posted 243 days ago.

Jester01

Am I crazy or does that Jenner lady have man hands?

Posted 243 days ago.

Who was Lyle anyways?

Posted 250 days ago.

Jester01

I know how exhausting it can get. I just finished my summer not too long ago. I managed to stretch it out to four years. Did you take your nap yet today? Don't forget about those invitations......

Posted 250 days ago.

Jester01

You got any pop sickles in that freezer you built into your recliner?

Posted 250 days ago.

Jester01

Have you read a book from the beginning all the way to the end yet? You said you always wanted to do that.

Posted 250 days ago.