Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
24 days ago.
by Jester01
#1

The Open Mic Comedy Club

Share your humor with your favorite jokes 24/7!!! ***Disclaimer*** Remember to keep it tasteful and give credit to whom it is due. Otherwise, the offended party will most likely delete this or things just could get ugly.

Member Comments

Jester01

I guess Mexico isn't going to pay for the wall then huh? Welp, if Trump wins I'll be sure to budget in a rise of income tax to pay for that wall because I'm sure he isnt going to.

Posted 24 days ago.

Jester01

Riddle me this: How many times does a man have to apologize for his rude behavior in his woman's dream?

Posted 46 days ago.

Jester01

The GOP is panicking over the misbehavior of Trump this week. Eat your heart out Reince Priebus! The Trump card has your oligarchy by the............. funny bones.

Posted 55 days ago.

Jester01

The first woman to be nominated for U.S. president makes history. The crowd celebrates and cheers for the progress our country has made since its birth. Meanwhile her husband is busy in the background plying with balloons. Lol I love this country!

Posted 59 days ago.

Jester01

I love how these two ever-changing major political parties keep trying to win over the free thinkers. It's like saying to us who know better, "Our pile of bull feces tastes better than that one because we have some whipped cream with a cherry on top." Yuuuummmmm!

Posted 62 days ago.

Jester01

I have a global library in the palm of my hand. I wonder how long it'll take for libraries to become museums.

Posted 64 days ago.

TiffsNaughtyMonkey

So I couldn't afford today's Journal. Did Ms. Montgomery get shelved with or without pay? She plays the game pretty well if she is. Must have come with experience.

Posted 66 days ago.

Jester01

Who needs television when we have the live entertainment actually happening here in the panhandle?

Posted 82 days ago.

Jester01

Breaking News!! Remnants of Hitler's Youth project are attempting to take over the Berkeley County Library system. Our state Governor may be in on this covert secret mission. Some time ago over the mountain's and through the woods, our Governor vetoed a bill which would have allowed the County council to pick librarians instead of the City Council. Be very suspicious of all caucasians with blue eyes and blonde hair.... and our Governor.

Posted 82 days ago.

Jester01

No worries. I know I'm the only one reading and laughing at my own observations.

Posted 84 days ago.

Jester01

Just as disturbing, how many Americans will still vote for Trump after his reality show/Republican convention in Cleveland? It should be a good one no doubt! All hail to our future King or Queen! So many quality choices this two major party system has produced for us.

Posted 84 days ago.

Jester01

So..... how many Americans do you think will still vote for Hillary Clinton and hope she won't disclose all our classified information to the entire world?

Posted 84 days ago.

Jester01

Things that make you go hmmm: Edward Snowden whistleblows the truth of questionable things going on an intelligence agency and feels obligated to run and hide. Hillary Clinton can continue running for president after admitting she unintentionally broke the law which is now verified by an FBI probe. And I thought the Democrats were the people's party! Hmmmmmm!!!?!!?!

Posted 84 days ago.

Jester01

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone......And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know,I know, I know, I know, I know, I shouldn't drink this with antidepressants but ain't no sunshine when she's gone.......

Posted 88 days ago.

Jester01

So, Trump goes to Scotland to congratulate England for leaving the EU? Am I missing something?

Posted 95 days ago.

Jester01

Oh dear! I really posted that didn't I? Oops! I guess this club might get shut down soon. It was fun talking to myself anyways.... Why can't I just shut my mind and fingers up?

Posted 99 days ago.

Jester01

'Chewbacca Mom' is so famous she gets an action figure? It was funny for a week but Hasbro and Disney have gone too far. A bobble head would have been more fitting. Since we're on the subject, I want a Delegate Lawrence action figure now or I'm gonna start a boycott.

Posted 99 days ago.

Jester01

Trending: "Gay's for guns" Ha! Just when the gun grabbers thought they figured humans out....

Posted 102 days ago.

Jester01

The drama between Trump and the GOP sure is making some good reading material. It's almost getting as entertaining as reading the Star and National Iquirer while waiting in the grocery line. I can't stop giggling uncontrollably.

Posted 103 days ago.

Jester01

Another interesting observation of this "Democratic" party. A woman wins nomination, now the white man supposedly representing the working class refuses to step down. Isn't it Ironic? Yes I really do think....

Posted 112 days ago.