Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
14 hours ago.
by Dirtman
Jester01
#1

The Open Mic Comedy Club

Share your humor with your favorite jokes 24/7!!! ***Disclaimer*** Remember to keep it tasteful and give credit to whom it is due. Otherwise, the offended party will most likely delete this or things just could get ugly.

Member Comments

Dirtman

You are so naive. He banished himself. It has nothing to do with the Chronicle.

Posted 14 hours ago.

LostStormtrooper

You know it's really bad when even the more tolerant Chronicle banishes you.

Posted 20 hours ago.

LostStormtrooper

Joe Kid does this to us every time. He gets himself erased which makes us lose our dialogue in these forums. Then we sound like lunatics to any readers who don't know any better. SME/Majoritarian did this too. Oh well. I guess it fits my screen name.

Posted 20 hours ago.

LostStormtrooper

Maybe Al Sharpton is um......color blind.

Posted 20 hours ago.

Dirtman

"The Rev. Al Sharpton said Thursday that he does not think rape allegations against Bill Cosby are racially motivated..."

A bunch of white women are accusing a black entertainer of rape and Rev. Al doesn't see anything racial this time. Gee Rev. Al, it couldn't have anything to do with his outspoken position that Blacks need to improve themselves and that they create a lot of their own problems. Poor Uncle Bill.

Posted 3 days ago.

Dirtman

The Gruber story shows up on the comedy channels, but not the State-run press. The left was to watch the Comedy Channel and HBO for some balance. What a pity.

Posted 3 days ago.

Dirtman

"Maher agreed with Gruber that the American people are stupid."

Those two should go on tour. They could do a show after Engvall for the "thinking" people.

Posted 3 days ago.

Dirtman

"Bill Maher Rips Into 'Creep' Bill Cosby With 'Real Time' Monologue Jokes...The host began with a segue from the topic of Republican leaders battling President Obama on immigration policy. “[John Boehner] said [Obama] is an emperor who forced amnesty down our throats. At least Bill Cosby used to give you a roofie first!”

Did the snob pan the audience with the usual smirk waiting for the less brilliant people to catch up with the joke? Speaking of creeps.

Posted 3 days ago.

ScottieThePoliticalMime

Posted 3 days ago.

LostStormtrooper

Oh man! My eyebrow just went back down after reading that. Oh well, he's still getting my write-in vote in his current position since I think he's doing an outstanding job in Washington now. My vote for Governor is already reserved for someone who actually cares about us. How quickly did former Governor Manchin jump out of his seat and run to Washington the first chance he had? Now he want's to come back. Uh huh! No thanks! I don't want that D.C. odor of french perfumes from political hores smelling up our state capitol. Especially the one coming from Mooney's office.

Posted 4 days ago.

LostStormtrooper

Manchin just won my vote with that move. He actually does what he believes and cares about his state instead of being a team player in the partisan tennis match. I think.... Yep, my eyebrow just rose.

Posted 4 days ago.

LostStormtrooper

I still can't wait to see what he brought us in his carpetbag! Or is it empty? How much should we bet he's going to end up taking something from WV into his carpetbag and fly it back to Florida when he gets voted back out. Same old story.

Posted 4 days ago.

Dirtman

Kidd danced in the end zone when Manchin and Tomblin were elected. Remember? I do. My memory is a curse. Another gullible Democrat.

Posted 4 days ago.

Dirtman

I remember "Why is There Air" and still have it. I would take my entire allowance and buy Cosby, Flip Wilson, and Carlin while the cool kids were listening to folk and rock. I was such a nerd. Anyone know where I can get a turntable repaired?

Posted 4 days ago.

LostStormtrooper

What's funny to observe is how neither side likes what actually happened so they will never reveal all the information. Only the truths and facts which they (Repubs vs. Dems) like the best and will convince the public to side with them. Dr. Stump is so right about all these silly antics.

Posted 5 days ago.

LostStormtrooper

I wonder when the conservative Documentary is coming out. Although, I have to admit, I always love Hollywood's liberal spin on international incidents. So much more entertaining. Documentaries just make me angry at the whole world at the end.

Posted 5 days ago.

Dirtman

Hey ABC, NBC, and CBS, your shoes are untied. We stupid people fall for that one every time.

Posted 5 days ago.

Dirtman

"Bill Cosby accused of sexual assault by seventh named woman"

This has to keep the whitehouse staff busy mailing out turkeys and cranberry sauce.

Posted 5 days ago.

Dirtman

Jon Stewart finally took on Jonathan Gruber's comments about Obamacare and stupid Americans tonight, and said that the deception he talks about on the part of Democrats does sound "pretty slimy."

Even this was buried. Do a search for his comments and try to find anything in the State-controlled press. Nada.

Posted 5 days ago.