Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
1 hour ago.
by anuttiermutter
Jester01
#1

The Open Mic Comedy Club

Share your humor with your favorite jokes 24/7!!! ***Disclaimer*** Remember to keep it tasteful and give credit to whom it is due. Otherwise, the offended party will most likely delete this or things just could get ugly.

Member Comments

anuttiermutter

There is video of Tennant stopping on the courthouse steps and saying, "Thank you all very much for being the strength of me, and the strength of this campaign, but most importantly the strength of West Virginia." You would think that Republican newspapers, like The Journal, covering the story would print the actual details of the alleged crime.

Posted 1 hour ago.

LostStormtrooper

So did Tennant just thank her loyal party hacks at the doorway or rally them? Did Capito drop off her loyal party hacks from the bus over 300 ft. away or was it a dismounted sheeple herding? I'm so confused. What really happened? Where was the paparazzi during all this? I want cameras rolling around our politicians whenever they are in public for now on. I demand more transparency!!!

Posted 7 hours ago.

anuttiermutter

"Once you recover it didn't happen." Two people sick, and now only one?? Yep, it didn't happen. There was no American Ebola Pandemic.

Posted 22 hours ago.

Dirtman

Once you recover it didn't happen. I love that logic.

Posted 1 day ago.

anuttiermutter

"I am the greatest" Actually, John Lennon wrote that song for Ringo.

Posted 1 day ago.

anuttiermutter

"said would not happen here" FYI - It did not happen here. We have one person sick - and she will likely be well by the weekend.

Posted 1 day ago.

Dirtman

At what cost over something that Ebama said would not happen here? Yeah. I don't blame him for what happened (unlike my fellow Dems after 9-11), I blame him for what he said. Is it a cultural thing, like "I am the greatest" or showboating in the end zone?

Posted 1 day ago.

anuttiermutter

"Dallas nurse cleared of Ebola" The number of people who are dead from the Great American Ebola Pandemic is - zero. The number of people ill - one.

Posted 1 day ago.

anuttiermutter

"Any Czar openings?" Yes, but if you want them to attend your party, you must provide better invitations. Czars will not just attend any event. You must remember they are Czars and serve because of Republican demands.

Posted 2 days ago.

Dirtman

Maybe Ebama teleprompter doode.

Posted 4 days ago.

Dirtman

NEW YORK — David Letterman's longtime cue-card holder says he wound up cuing his own firing by getting aggressive with a colleague.

I'm sorry to hear about this (not really), but it is good news for anyone who believes their life's work has been insignificant. Any Czar openings?

Posted 4 days ago.

anuttiermutter

"Professor John Long and his team at Flinders University in Adelaide figured out how ancient fish had intercourse. Males had an “L-shaped sexual organ,” said Long, while females had “genital plates, which are like cheese graters – very rough." Sounds like they were viewing me & my ex-wife on our honeymoon videos.

Posted 5 days ago.

Dirtman

SINGAPORE - World number one Serena Williams slammed Shamil Tarpishchev for using "extremely sexist, racist and bullying" comments after the Russian Tennis Federation (RTF) president described her and sister Venus as the "Williams brothers".

Oh no he didn't. President Ebama announced today military action against Russia called Operation Shuck and Jive and further clarified that the ISIL campaign is Operation Shucks and Naw.

Posted 5 days ago.

Dirtman

Kill them before they are shot in the street or get some kind of disease or are abused by their parents. Gosnell would be perfect. Do them a perrrrsonal faaaaavor.

Posted 6 days ago.

Dirtman

Gosnell? I thought he was doing time?

No, no, he's out. He got out. See, the medical establishment, see, they tried to frame him. It's all politics. But he's a rebel.

Posted 6 days ago.

anuttiermutter

A Surgeon General would be a nice addition to the nation's Ebola efforts. Maybe Republicans should agree to confirm the DOCTOR.

Posted 7 days ago.

anuttiermutter

A Surgeon General would be a nice edition to the nation's Ebola efforts. Maybe Republicans should agree to confirm the DOCTOR.

Posted 7 days ago.

anuttiermutter

"I'm just gonna shake it off. I shake it off. I..I ..I shake it off. shake it off,shake, shake it off....." Is that Ebola sweat?

Posted 7 days ago.

annette2

"The other nurse has been transferred to an Atlanta hospital that has one of only four biocontainment units in the US."

Yes,sir. The U.S. has the infrastructure to handle this. Who? Me worry? I'm just gonna shake it off. I shake it off. I..I ..I shake it off. shake it off,shake, shake it off.....

Players going to play,play,play...

Posted 7 days ago.

anuttiermutter

"we got us an Ebola czar. What? He has no background in medicine" See. I told you conservatives would be mad. Haters gotta hate.

Posted 7 days ago.