Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
15 hours ago.
by Blaster
LostStormtrooper
#1

Observations of the Mothman

Post your observations from daily news which may "leave a mark" on our nation, state, county, municipalities or society as a whole. If you have a solution than please share it. Maybe those think tanks in D.C. can help think us through our dysfunctions. Or perhaps we can fix things on our own. Lets prevent this nation from "seeing the Mothman" so we don't have to tell our grandchildren why we are not speaking English anymore.

Member Comments

Blaster

Dirt/Annette had tranny inversion surgery, and is now complaining about having to pay the standard health insurance deductible. Another Obammy apologist seeking more gubment intrusion into all our freedoms.

Posted 15 hours ago.

Dirtman

I'm paying another medical bill I didn't need to pay before. Thank you Obama and pansy liberals Kidd and Jester.

Posted 19 hours ago.

Dirtman

Why would we be looking for something we gave away? The whole idea behind giving away is that it's not ours any more. Are we Indi...oops, not pc. Think Seinfeld cigar store Indian episode.

Posted 2 days ago.

Jester01

Foxnews->"The Pentagon has been unable to locate more than 40 percent of the firearms it has provided to Afghan security forces at a cost of $626 million, according to a report by a government oversight agency made public Monday."

Good to know my taxes are going to such a worthy cause! It's moments like these when I sit and wonder if we (U.S.A.) are our own worst enemy. I think the 113th Congress has done enough for us already. I'm voting to clean house. But I know too many sheeple who want to keep this status quo. I already know it won't happen. At least the elections are getting entertaining to watch anyways. It makes some good episodes for Steve Colbert and Jon Stewart. ;)

Posted 3 days ago.

Dirtman

I've been to Jim's home. He was sitting before a bank of computers and yet he didn't know? Unbelievable.

Posted 5 days ago.

Dirtman

"Owner of cellphone repair service company faces lawsuit in Jefferson County"

LOL. No one googled this guy. Jefferson County, the smart county. So sad.

Posted 5 days ago.

Dirtman

Yeah, let's call out the names of people who used to be here. Face it Kidd, it's just you and me. When are you going to invite me over? (I mean over geographically.) I can go with vegan, incense, the sounds of ocean waves, and putting the bottoms of our feet together.

Posted 5 days ago.

annette2

Maybe not. Yawnnnn

Posted 5 days ago.

annette2

Surely you Kidd.

Posted 5 days ago.

Blaster

Dirt the libturd has transgendered into Obammy apologist Annette. Not that there is anything wrong with that --- unless like me you are like me a true God-fearing conservative. The Lord has given us our genders defined by our private parts, and women with their Godginas are under the control of men. Those like Dirt/Annette who choose to subvert God's intent, will live in eternal damnation. The jackbooted gubment thugs at the DMV are just as evil.

Posted 6 days ago.

annette2

DMW,eh? Not sure I'm familiar with that office. Dept. of mythic warriors? Malcontent whiners?

Posted 6 days ago.

Blaster

Dirt is just another Obammy libtard apologist who wants to steal our freedoms, and make us responsible to the jackbooted thugs at the DMW.

Posted 7 days ago.

Dirtman

"Two transgender women complain of DMV mistreatment in West Virginia"

No kidding. This info should be part of any advice or counseling they receive. "You know you will have to explain this to the DMV." That would end this nonsense in a nanosecond.

Posted 7 days ago.

Blaster

It is not any of that freedom-stealing Obammy garbage that is promote by the Editor of the Martinsburg Journal, so it is good news.

Posted 8 days ago.

Dirtman

Local news as of the 11th. This is the 23rd.

Posted 8 days ago.

Blaster

There is no past. There will be no tomorrow> There is only the present. It is the only place we can defeat libtard slime like Dirt and the Martinburg Editor who just love Obammy.

Posted 11 days ago.

Dirtman

Kidd is another "wish he was." He misses the glory days he was never a part of.

Posted 11 days ago.

Dirtman

I haven't complained about editorials since the days of Buck Martin and the Vietnam War.

Posted 11 days ago.

Blaster

I am not going to be intimidated by a bunch of anti-Amerian Obammy pukes. The truth of freedom and liberty being spoken by tea people is being perverted by the Martinsburg Editor into libtard slop being lapped by foolish faux conservatives.

Posted 11 days ago.

Jester01

Yeah Kidd is definitely off his rails this time Dirtman. This one is as bad as the Yahweh tag he had a while back. I still liked Moocherancher the best so far. I can't help but wonder how many emails he has to keep creating for these though.

Posted 11 days ago.