Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
23 days ago.
by Jester01
LostStormtrooper
#1

Observations of the Mothman

Post your observations from daily news which may "leave a mark" on our nation, state, county, municipalities or society as a whole. If you have a solution than please share it. Maybe those think tanks in D.C. can help think us through our dysfunctions. Or perhaps we can fix things on our own. Lets prevent this nation from "seeing the Mothman" so we don't have to tell our grandchildren why we are not speaking English anymore.

Member Comments

Jester01

Lets see, when have walls worked in the past...... Oh yeah! The steel curtain. So for Trumps wall we'll need: mines, concertina wire, 24 hr survaillance, machine gun nests, snipers, surface-to-air missiles, etc. Then to round illegal aliens up like the gestapo of nazi Germany. Or dare I say, like the Japanese-American citizens during WWII? This is what the republican party stands for now. Things that make you go hmmmm. Don't even get me started with the dems.

Posted 23 days ago.

Jester01

Space X rocket explodes before takeoff? Man! I thaught we had that technology figured out four decades ago. Could these types of incidents indicate a sign of our society in decline?

Posted 26 days ago.

Jester01

'Chinese Government denies man made island is for military use after confirmation of satellite images'

What do you think George, are you sure those fighter planes aren't just waterslides? Yeah, we're getting check-mated by the "People's" Lineration Army before we even start playing. But no worries. I got pizza!

Posted 47 days ago.

Jester01

Is it just me or are these Trump supporters displaying cult-like attributes? One of my relatives have a flag pole in the front yard where normally the U.S. flag would fly. For the last month there has been no U.S. flag flying but a Trump flag accompanied by multiple Trump signs in the front yard. Should I be concerned?

Posted 52 days ago.

Jester01

Things that make you go hmmmm: Pocket sized copies of the U.S. Constitution were being held up in the air as a protest during a Trump rally in Portland, Maine on Thursday. The Trump cultists turned around and booed them. Now were they booing the U.S. Constitution or the protesters who were supporting the U.S. Constitution? Then the cultists began chanting "U.S.A, U.S.A...." O.K. so were they implying that Trump replaces the U.S. Constitution in the U.S.A. now? This is very concerning.

Posted 52 days ago.

Jester01

Sometimes I'm skeptical of Trump's claim as a Republican. Why did leave the Democrats again?

Posted 55 days ago.

Jester01

It sure is getting real out there for the Grand Ole' Party isn't it? A Republican Senator declared he is voting for Clinton, many can't stand Trump and his antics, the local nominee for Sheriff in Berkeley county thinks drug use is only a medical problem after getting busted, no guns allowed at the GOP convention, gay mentors for gay teenagers, etc. Etc. Lincoln would be proud of this progress (sarcasm).

Posted 55 days ago.

Jester01

It turns out Vladamir Putin is the recently unveiled GOP uberdelegate. Who knew?

Posted 62 days ago.

Jester01

Well, maybe this round is a little different. Some conservatives are actually listening to their hearts and growing some integrity instead of jumping on the Trump wagon. Too bad it's only some. This is a nation of majority rules not our Constitution. Us few will disappear soon I'm sure. All hail our new kingdom!

Posted 64 days ago.

TiffsNaughtyMonkey

Looks like Cruz flicked off some of the GOP's dingleberries at that convention. That's what I call entertainment. Even the crowd outside got a bit roudy. Speaking of which, why couldn't U.S. citizens be armed at a GOP convention? That must be where the 2nd Amendment becomes an exception. Things that make you go Hmmmmm!

Posted 66 days ago.

Jester01

Who wants to bet that all Republicans align behind Trump in next weeks reality show at Cleveland? Suckers at every convention.

Posted 75 days ago.

Jester01

Well gee! Bernie ends up endorsing Hillary after all. Who would have seen it coming? I thought for a moment he actually had a pair. After all that tough talk he ends up in line behind Bruce Jenner. NEXT!!

Posted 77 days ago.

Jester01

Am I the only one who thinks U.S. citizens should be able to lose citizenship after demonstrating a certain type of misbehavior? Let them earn it back if they actually cared to begin with.

Posted 80 days ago.

Jester01

Well, it's been a rough week in the news. Bad teachers, bad mentors, Britexit, markets are plummeting, Berkeley County apparently hired a Nazi Librarian for Director and I pinched my pinky finger while extending the ladder. Stick a fork in me Jerry, I'm done!

Posted 95 days ago.

Jester01

I find it just as disturbing that the other half of Americans are willing to look the other way and elect a criminal into the dangerously powerful position of Commander-in-Chief. No worries.

Posted 95 days ago.

Jester01

I find it disturbing that U.S. citizens actually want a fascist like Trump for President. Here we come dictatorship!

Posted 96 days ago.

Favorite Quote:

If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?

Posted 96 days ago.

Jester01

Yeah, he's a Republican too. Who knew? I was wondering if he was actually going to resign or capitalize on the publicity and run for Mayor like U.S. Congressman Anthony Wiener did in 2011.

Posted 96 days ago.

Dirtman

Interesting article in today's Journal. BTW, for any of you Jefferson County parent's concerned that your 16 year old daughter is confused by her heterosexuality, I am available for mentoring. There will be some texting, snap-chatting, kayaking, and an occasional camping trip, but it is only to help her understand and accept the heterosexual lifestyle.

Posted 98 days ago.