Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
2 days ago.
by Dirtman
LostStormtrooper
#1

Observations of the Mothman

Post your observations from daily news which may "leave a mark" on our nation, state, county, municipalities or society as a whole. If you have a solution than please share it. Maybe those think tanks in D.C. can help think us through our dysfunctions. Or perhaps we can fix things on our own. Lets prevent this nation from "seeing the Mothman" so we don't have to tell our grandchildren why we are not speaking English anymore.

Member Comments

Dirtman

"SEOUL, South Korea (AP) — In its latest personal attack on a prominent official from a rival country, North Korea on Wednesday called U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry a wolf with a "hideous lantern jaw."

North Korea has unleashed a slew of crude insults against leaders in Washington and Seoul this year, calling President Barack Obama a monkey and South Korean President Park Geun-hye a prostitute."

Lost in translation. Because we are socialists we are starving and these people look Mmm, Mmm, good.

Posted 2 days ago.

Dirtman

Only in Jefferson County...Ha!

Posted 5 days ago.

Dirtman

Rumors that Denzel Washington had a wild month of July that required him to detox from alcohol are being addressed. The detox reportedly occurred in his Orange County residence for more than two weeks. Today, his publicist tells ET, "He does this health cleanse every time he's about to go back to work and start his conditioning and nutritional program. Always cleans up after the family vacation in prep for work. Nothing new."

Rumors, that's all it is. Family vacation can be rough so I cleanse at a place in Jefferson County. On 15 acres you can find inner peace with cats, dogs, horses, ducks, and chickens next to a mobile home park along with a therapist and a computer dude. I look at it as getting my hard drive cleansed by finding my inner duck.

Posted 5 days ago.

Dirtman

And those furnishings and art works inside your home, did you steal those in the name of justice?

Posted 5 days ago.

Dirtman

Hey Kidd, post that photo of your beautiful home again. Is that near Tuskegee Av or MLK Blvd? And that network server room, Job Corps, right?

Posted 5 days ago.

Blaster

"In the 60's and 70's, we at least knew what we were protesting."

"We"? There you have it my friends. Our favorite tranny Dirt/Annette does a deep throated admission to being a bed-wetting libturd.

Posted 6 days ago.

Dirtman

In the 60's and 70's, we at least knew what we were protesting. Now there is this group of people with signs about Jesus, Justice, and Whales waving the American flag. I'm confused? How confused are these people? They don't have jobs. Period.

Posted 6 days ago.

Dirtman

"Police, protesters clash again in Ferguson"

Black president, black AG, and big black state trooper put in charge. How can this happen? I'm confused.

Posted 6 days ago.

Blaster

Just as I thought -- more of Dirt/Annette's tranny transplant friends screaming, "Look at me, I am Hedwig an angry inch." All paid for by libturd Obammycare.

Posted 7 days ago.

Dirtman

Kidd, remember the House PO scandal? You don't know? What a pity. It's a small world, after all. Write code, Gump.

Posted 8 days ago.

Blaster

"no one here has ever heard of these people." Neither have I. Who are "Scut and Danny and their crew are going after Snyder"? I bet they are just more of your transplant libtards who want want steal our freedom, our religion, our guns and our slaves.

Posted 8 days ago.

Dirtman

Thanks, but no one here has ever heard of these people. Let me guess, you received a communication from the Party. Think for yourself.

Posted 9 days ago.

Blaster

The cofounder of a major tea party group asked God to be "violent" against the Republican establishment during the opening prayer of an event featuring conservative journalist Charles Johnson. Roy Nicholson, the a founder of the Mississippi Tea Party, in the opening prayer asked God to "be violent" against the GOP establishment.

This is true. The GOP, and most so-called "tea people", are are just libturds in wolf's disguise. Now let's pay that the Lord our God smites them.

Posted 10 days ago.

Dirtman

I see Scut and Danny and their crew are going after Snyder. Imagine having investigative reporters instead of pumpkin festival people. Jefferson County deserves what it gets.

Posted 10 days ago.

Blaster

Looks like our favorite libturd tranny Dirt/Annette is having a wet dream. Did not know that was possible post-op.

Posted 14 days ago.

Dirtman

He's on the run. Cybercide is imminent.

Posted 14 days ago.

Blaster

Wow. I wonder who Kidd is, and what it was he posted? Well, it appears that he and his posts have been deleted, because I can not find them anywhere. Apparently our resident tranny friend, Dirt/Annette, has been expressing the libturd lifestyle by pressing the delete button 24/7. How about walking on the wild side and becoming a patriotic tea people American like me.

Posted 15 days ago.

Cue in Mrs. Garrett.

Posted 15 days ago.

annette2

Don't you ever use my name in a comment like that, Kidd.

Posted 15 days ago.

Dirtman

"Gas could soon drop to $3 per gallon"

Gee, I hope gas prices drop down to what we had during the reign of that oil guy, W.

Posted 16 days ago.