Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
1 day ago.
by Dirtman
Jester01
#1

The Open Mic Comedy Club

Share your humor with your favorite jokes 24/7!!! ***Disclaimer*** Remember to keep it tasteful and give credit to whom it is due. Otherwise, the offended party will most likely delete this or things just could get ugly.

Member Comments

Dirtman

"Penn State fans planning 'Joe-out' this Saturday to honor Paterno"

Where do I bend over?

Posted 1 day ago.

Dirtman

Every Labor Day the Kidd family invites the help. Hey Mose, dear dear old Mose, put a steak on for yourself and the rest of your family. It's labor day and we liberals love labor.

Posted 17 days ago.

Dirtman

When Joe Bo went to private school he became besties with the only guy who was half black. He reminded Kidd of the guy back home who brought the car around and sang while trimming the hedges.

Posted 17 days ago.

Dirtman

Does anyone know who Kidd is talking about? Lemme guess, it's a black guy.

Posted 17 days ago.

Dirtman

Imagine hiring Joe Bo Kidd...yeah. What an asset.

Posted 18 days ago.

Dirtman

I gave merit increases one year and lost my job. My employees demanded raises based on merit. It's a rule of management. The worst employees think they are the best employees.

Posted 18 days ago.

Dirtman

I will participate in the Labor Day Million Man march to Walmart to purchase charcoal and hot dogs. Unions are number 1. I'm working on the sign.

Posted 19 days ago.

Dirtman

What would you do, Kidd? Maybe some hair straightener, highlights, and a diamond earring and glue strip for the ears?

Posted 19 days ago.

Dirtman

Thank you, Kidd, for proving my point by such a wordy post about fashion. Thank goodness no one mentioned his hair or his hair dresser. Not that there would be anything wrong with that.

Posted 19 days ago.

Dirtman

Copied and pasted from the official site. Ha!

Posted 20 days ago.

Dirtman

"Lindsey Vonn Reportedly Worried That Tiger Woods Will Go Back To Ex-Wife Elin Nordegren"

Kramer: Do it, Jackie. Stan's the man.

Jackie: Stan? Who the*****is Stan?

Kramer: He's my caddy.

Jackie: You're caddy?!? This is a big mistake!

Posted 20 days ago.

Dirtman

"'The audacity of taupe': Obama suit creates sartorial stir"

Joe Bo Kidd called 911 when he became all a-flummoxed. Maybe the President agreed when having dinner with a low talker.

Posted 20 days ago.

Dirtman

Again, Joe Kidd lives in the fantasy of Western coolness under pressure. In reality, he's Clint Eastwood with a hair dryer.

Posted 22 days ago.

Dirtman

Kidd is a rebel with a forgotten cause. For 99.9% of the population, Labor Day is the first holiday of the school year, the last cookout of the season, or it means nothing at all. I'd loved to join you down at the union hall, but I a prior commitment at the grange.

Posted 22 days ago.

Dirtman

Kidd loves the westerns, hence his tags. I do as well, but it is not reality. The good guys don't shoot the bad guy in the thumb and then get into a fistfight. Kidd is like a kid.

Posted 24 days ago.

Dirtman

Zimmerman was being considerate.

Posted 24 days ago.

Dirtman

Limp wristed pansies like Kidd who have never fired a semiautomatic in their lives think you can shoot once and then survey the damage to see if you need to shoot again. When someone is attacking you, you shoot until they stop. You empty the magazine in most cases.

Posted 24 days ago.

Dirtman

Thanks Bo Kidd, you should seek out someone different from yourself. Variety is the spice of life.

Posted 28 days ago.

Dirtman

Obama is making the calls, not the tea party. Do you drink?

Posted 28 days ago.

Dirtman

"Ukraine Set To Receive Humanitarian Aid From Russia"

Hey Blasterd, this is food and supplies to the separatists, right? This is The View of liberals like Blasterd. Clueless.

Posted 31 days ago.