Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
3 days ago.
by annutte2
Jester01
#1

The Open Mic Comedy Club

Share your humor with your favorite jokes 24/7!!! ***Disclaimer*** Remember to keep it tasteful and give credit to whom it is due. Otherwise, the offended party will most likely delete this or things just could get ugly.

Member Comments

annutte2

"Nancy Reagan at Golden Corral's chocolate fountain this Sunday" Darn, I thought it was Colonel Mustard in the study with the candlestick.

Posted 3 days ago.

Dirtman

Should you eat at either location? Nope.

Posted 3 days ago.

Dirtman

"New restaurants mark sign of improving economy"

"Yellow Brick Bank to close doors at year’s end"

And liberals get all confused. Join Nancy Reagan at Golden Corral's chocolate fountain this Sunday.

Posted 3 days ago.

annutte2

A demented old man once said, “My 80-percent friend is not my 20-percent enemy.” Touch my monkey. Now is the time we prance.

Posted 3 days ago.

Dirtman

Yet, when he was elected, you declared victory and pranced about. What, because he had (D) after his name? Yes, I remember. Another informed voter. Gruber was right. I guess you and Earl Ray are pals as well.

Posted 3 days ago.

annutte2

"Manchin siding with NRA against surgeon general nominee" Yup, guns do not kill people, but the NRA and the surgeon generals do.

Posted 4 days ago.

Dirtman

"LeBron James breaches royal protocol by putting arm around Princess Kate Middleton"

Hands down. Can't breathe.

Posted 5 days ago.

Dirtman

We can google headlines? Really? Hey Kidd, are you going to be in Dry Fork for the annual maple syrup slip and slide?

Posted 6 days ago.

annutte2

"How the 'War on Coal' went global: Republicans are trying to prop up the industry, but the world is not cooperating." Yep, the coal industry need to innovate, not try to live in the 1930s.

Posted 6 days ago.

annutte2

Okay here is a secret for anyone who wants to read The Journal articles without paying: Google The Journal article headline, and click the cache feature. You can read any article without paying the outrageous subscription fee. PS - It may take a coupe seconds to load.

Posted 7 days ago.

Jester01

"Legislators pledge cooperation in upcoming session"....Uh huh!

"promising respect" I'M not even sure what that means to me.

Posted 9 days ago.

Jester01

I thought the signs were coming in the form that housing bubble Freddy Mae and Fanny Mac are blowing up again. Don't worry! It won't pop this time even if the Koch brothers have anything to push against it. Just keep blowing that hot air, Ft. Knox is all secure!

Posted 9 days ago.

Jester01

"New restaurants mark sign of improving economy" Sure, in Jefferson county. Here in Berkeley our signs come as new strip clubs. Why aren't the Republicans claiming the new club in Hedgesville as another success? Laissleaze-faire man!

Posted 9 days ago.

Jester01

Those kind of comments are evidence of how this great nation is on the down-slide. Words of wisdom from our rising "elites" of the future ladies and gentlemen! I'm wondering when the mohawks, nose rings, face tats will begin showing up in our legislatures.

Posted 11 days ago.

annutte2

Comment from the Dec 4th Journal Junction: "I could care less if they close the libraries. I haven't read a book since high school and I know more than all the pinhead professors at Shepherd University who I help pay now. Isn't that a joke?"

I don't know, I think you might need to work on a better punchline.

Posted 12 days ago.

Jester01

Hey you have good taste annutte2!

Posted 16 days ago.

Jester01

Uh huh!

Posted 16 days ago.

annutte2

Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I don't. Almond Joy's got nuts, I don't. That because I'm a girl. We have Mounds.

Posted 17 days ago.

annutte2

Two nuts were walking down the street after bar time & too many beers, and one of them starts wizzing in the street. The other nut says, "Hey man, what are doing?" And the first nut says, "Chillax dude, you know I am a peanut." Ha!

Posted 17 days ago.