Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
8 hours ago.
by Blaster
Jester01
#1

The Open Mic Comedy Club

Share your humor with your favorite jokes 24/7!!! ***Disclaimer*** Remember to keep it tasteful and give credit to whom it is due. Otherwise, the offended party will most likely delete this or things just could get ugly.

Member Comments

Blaster

It is fun watching libtards like Dirt squirm. You used union thugs to intimidate your employer, a proud patriotic American maker, into giving useless takers like your an old age retirement pension. Then you elected socialist law makers to create the Pension Benefit Guarantee Program to make sure the gubment would pay your pension, once your unreasonable union demands bankrupted your employer. Either way, you are relying on your hard working neighbors to pay your bills in your senior years, just like any good nanny-state, bedwetting communist would.

Posted 8 hours ago.

Dirtman

"gubment-backed, union-secured pension"

What the heck is that? Stick to phone network snooping and snitching. We trust you.

Posted 9 hours ago.

Blaster

Pretty tough talk for someone with a gubment-backed, union-secured pension, along with medicare & social security -- a true libtard who is triple dipping in retirement by feeding off the gubment teat.

Posted 10 hours ago.

Dirtman

But I welcome you to the Joe R Dirt Kitchen and Dining Room.

Posted 1 day ago.

Dirtman

Meanwhile, WVU college professor physicians (what an Obama deal) name a room after themselves in Harpers Ferry. Write that tuition check mom and dad so some day you can leave your fortune to these people.

Posted 1 day ago.

Blaster

We all know that Dirt/Annette never served in the military, yet is living on a gubment-backed, union-secured pension, along with medicare & social security and is triple dipping in retirement by feeding off the gubment teat. Dirt/Annette believes more gubment - more pleasure.

Posted 2 days ago.

Dirtman

Jester/Blaster Bergdahl.

Posted 2 days ago.

Blaster

A libtard, anti-American puke like Dirt does not recognize main-stream conservative thought. C-sections steal our freedom to be Godgina birthed.

Posted 9 days ago.

Dirtman

Godgina? Kidd wants to give it to God. "Take that God. I don't believe in you, but like it, yeah, yeah, yeah."

Wow, I really am disturbed. Is it me? Please tell me if it's me.

Posted 9 days ago.

Blaster

It is time to oppose healthcare coverage of C-section births. They are anti-God, they are anti-Jesus, they are anti-man, they are anti-American. The Lord our Heavenly gave women a Godgina for a reason. Not to have sex, but the Godgina is for giving birth. Libtards think C-sections are another "choice", but God knows live birth through the Godgina is the only holy way to have a baby. A baby who has been human even before conception. Let' not let the Obammy supporters steal our faith, our love of God, our appreciation of all things sacred, and our Godgina births.

Posted 12 days ago.

Blaster

I am a strict conservative who was never born on third base - unlike you C-section Obammy supporters who are afraid of tearing a labia. I ran all the based before I was born, and came out self-sufficient through the proper portal. Ya, I built that!!

Posted 13 days ago.

Dirtman

It's too bad this is lost in the Chronicle so people don't know what is going on in the minds of liberals. Get over the guilt of being born on third base.

Posted 13 days ago.

Blaster

Sorry you left-wing commie Obamatons -- you can not marry corporations. It is illegal. But you can have sex with them, just like you can with your other slaves. If you traveled in tea people circles you would know that, because it is written in the federalist papers that are stuffed into every tri-cornered hat.

Posted 13 days ago.

Dirtman

Groovy? The last time I heard that was from a friend high on peyote at Rick Wakeman doing Journey to the Centre of the Earth in Pittsburgh. Even then I told him he was too high and flipping me out. (Yeah, it was a good time but they didn't open the roof or I would have been totally flipped out.)

Posted 13 days ago.

Jester01

Groovy! These corporations get to vote as well to don't they? Wait, do they have voter registrations? Do they have passports? Do they have birth certificates? This is getting confusing now. Can I marry one now? It's discriminatory if not.....

Posted 13 days ago.

Blaster

The Supreme Court has restored America's freedom by declaring that corporations are people. However people are permitted to own corporations. So finally in the 21st Century, we have re-instituted our nation's legacy and proud history of slavery. Just like our forefathers envisioned. Let's hope some bed-wetting libtard like the Martinsburg Editor doesn't object.

Posted 14 days ago.

Dirtman

Hallmark has this Christmas in July deal going on. I miss Angela Lansbury. (You know, there was a time when...well, no there wasn't). Anyway, I liked her in The Manchurian Candidate. Reminds me of Hillary.

Posted 20 days ago.

Dirtman

There was a badpenny tag? Sorry I missed it.

Posted 20 days ago.

Jester01

Ugh! Another one. Bagpipes again dirty! You know the drill. There once was a tag named BadPenny. She/he was baaaaaaad indeed. She also seemed of the order of the moocherancher. She.......oops! there's my stomach growling again. Time to dress up like a cow and hit Chick-fil-a for a freebie.

Posted 21 days ago.

Jester01

I don't always watch chick flicks and the Hallmark channel, but when I when I do, some kind of salty discharge leaks out of my eyes and I start thinking too much.

Posted 41 days ago.