Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
2 days ago.
by Jester01
#1

The Open Mic Comedy Club

Share your humor with your favorite jokes 24/7!!! ***Disclaimer*** Remember to keep it tasteful and give credit to whom it is due. Otherwise, the offended party will most likely delete this or things just could get ugly.

Member Comments

Jester01

I love how these two ever-changing major political parties keep trying to win over the free thinkers. It's like saying to us who know better, "Our pile of bull feces tastes better than that one because we have some whipped cream with a cherry on top." Yuuuummmmm!

Posted 2 days ago.

Jester01

I have a global library in the palm of my hand. I wonder how long it'll take for libraries to become museums.

Posted 4 days ago.

TiffsNaughtyMonkey

So I couldn't afford today's Journal. Did Ms. Montgomery get shelved with or without pay? She plays the game pretty well if she is. Must have come with experience.

Posted 6 days ago.

Jester01

Who needs television when we have the live entertainment actually happening here in the panhandle?

Posted 22 days ago.

Jester01

Breaking News!! Remnants of Hitler's Youth project are attempting to take over the Berkeley County Library system. Our state Governor may be in on this covert secret mission. Some time ago over the mountain's and through the woods, our Governor vetoed a bill which would have allowed the County council to pick librarians instead of the City Council. Be very suspicious of all caucasians with blue eyes and blonde hair.... and our Governor.

Posted 22 days ago.

Jester01

No worries. I know I'm the only one reading and laughing at my own observations.

Posted 24 days ago.

Jester01

Just as disturbing, how many Americans will still vote for Trump after his reality show/Republican convention in Cleveland? It should be a good one no doubt! All hail to our future King or Queen! So many quality choices this two major party system has produced for us.

Posted 24 days ago.

Jester01

So..... how many Americans do you think will still vote for Hillary Clinton and hope she won't disclose all our classified information to the entire world?

Posted 24 days ago.

Jester01

Things that make you go hmmm: Edward Snowden whistleblows the truth of questionable things going on an intelligence agency and feels obligated to run and hide. Hillary Clinton can continue running for president after admitting she unintentionally broke the law which is now verified by an FBI probe. And I thought the Democrats were the people's party! Hmmmmmm!!!?!!?!

Posted 24 days ago.

Jester01

Ain't no sunshine when she's gone......And I know, I know, I know, I know, I know,I know, I know, I know, I know, I shouldn't drink this with antidepressants but ain't no sunshine when she's gone.......

Posted 28 days ago.

Jester01

So, Trump goes to Scotland to congratulate England for leaving the EU? Am I missing something?

Posted 35 days ago.

Jester01

Oh dear! I really posted that didn't I? Oops! I guess this club might get shut down soon. It was fun talking to myself anyways.... Why can't I just shut my mind and fingers up?

Posted 39 days ago.

Jester01

'Chewbacca Mom' is so famous she gets an action figure? It was funny for a week but Hasbro and Disney have gone too far. A bobble head would have been more fitting. Since we're on the subject, I want a Delegate Lawrence action figure now or I'm gonna start a boycott.

Posted 39 days ago.

Jester01

Trending: "Gay's for guns" Ha! Just when the gun grabbers thought they figured humans out....

Posted 42 days ago.

Jester01

The drama between Trump and the GOP sure is making some good reading material. It's almost getting as entertaining as reading the Star and National Iquirer while waiting in the grocery line. I can't stop giggling uncontrollably.

Posted 43 days ago.

Jester01

Another interesting observation of this "Democratic" party. A woman wins nomination, now the white man supposedly representing the working class refuses to step down. Isn't it Ironic? Yes I really do think....

Posted 52 days ago.

Jester01

On the contrary, is Hillary Clinton the best they can come up with? Very revealing isn't it?

Posted 52 days ago.

Jester01

This is a historic time in our nation again as Hillary Clinton becomes the first female to be nominated by the Democratic party. It only took a century for this "pro-women" political party which claims to be "democratic" to finally nominate a woman for the U.S. presidency. Well done! (Golf Clap).

Posted 52 days ago.

Jester01

"Trump draws rebuke from GOP over racist comments" Sorry GOP! You already tore your racial card during the reconstruction era following the Civil War. Then again during the accomplishment of Manifest Destiny. If it wasn't destroyed enough already you certainly made sure during the incarceration of U.S. citizens of Japanese descent during WWII. Should I bother to continue?

Posted 55 days ago.

Jester01

So, which do you prefer to be our new Constitution trampling tyrant? Which way do you prefer to watch our nation die? Trump, Clinton and Sanders offer quite the options.

Posted 69 days ago.