Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
11 hours ago.
by Dirtman
Jester01
#1

The Open Mic Comedy Club

Share your humor with your favorite jokes 24/7!!! ***Disclaimer*** Remember to keep it tasteful and give credit to whom it is due. Otherwise, the offended party will most likely delete this or things just could get ugly.

Member Comments

Dirtman

He invited me over for dinner, but the wind stopped blowing.

Posted 11 hours ago.

Dirtman

Dummy is on his solar powered computer accessing a solar powered network.

Posted 11 hours ago.

freedumb

Oops, the Japanese said a bad word!

Posted 1 day ago.

freedumb

Nuclear is the hallmark of clean air - Just ask the Japanese about air in Hiroshima, Nagasaki and ***ushima.

Posted 1 day ago.

Jester01

"Capito named Clean Air Nuclear Safety chairwoman" Umm....O.K. What was that she said about the coal industry here in the state she represents again? Bwaaahahahaaaaaa!!!!

Posted 1 day ago.

freedumb

"House GOP Abruptly Pulls Abortion Bill After Women Rebel Over Rape Clause" Republican women opposed to rape?? Who knew??

Posted 3 days ago.

freedumb

Orange Head didn't say anything, but he did do a wide range of facial expressions.

Posted 4 days ago.

Jester01

"Orange Head" I missed the whole address cause I became obsessed with the color adjustments. What'd he say anyways?

Posted 4 days ago.

freedumb

"Republican Speaker John "Orange Head" Boehner invited Bibi to speak before a joint session of Congress." Ah oh, France hates Bibi. Looks like we are back to Freedom Fries.

Posted 4 days ago.

freedumb

A LTE in The Journal reads, "Sorry, football fans, there is no such thing as indisputable video evidence." Hey, buddy, just accept the fact that your team lost.

Posted 8 days ago.

freedumb

"Giuliani Knows How Romney Can Win A Third Presidential Run: Benghazi" One loser giving advice to another loser about a non-issue. I'm lovin' it.

Posted 10 days ago.

freedumb

"Former Sen. Rick Santorum (R-Pa.) and billionaire Foster Friess, are plotting out another presidential bid." Ah oh, better hide your contraceptives, and put the rubber sheets back on the bed -- it's Santorum time.

Posted 10 days ago.

LostStormtrooper

Can't they walk faster? This is D.C. Walk with a purpose! Oh, they are.

Posted 10 days ago.

LostStormtrooper

'D.C.Ferguson peace parade to end racism' Thanks for making me late to work as you stroll slowly around the middle of the streets of D.C.! This isn't helping... That's it I'm laying my head on the horn until they slowly stroll away.

Posted 10 days ago.

freedumb

"Romney Advisor: 'There Wouldn't Be An ISIS At All' If Mitt Was Prez" And there won't have been a 9/11 attack if Gore had been President. See how imaginary history works?

Posted 11 days ago.

Jester01

Well, he has a point. She does have a nice.......um.....voice.

Posted 11 days ago.

freedumb

I see that Mike Huckabee has identified the main issue negatively affecting the lives of all Americans -- Beyonce'.

Posted 11 days ago.

LostStormtrooper

Romney again? O.K. This is getting as painful as watching the Buffalo Bills at the Super Bowl.

Posted 12 days ago.

Dirtman

Shut up! Keep 'em spread! Just make love to that wall, pervert!...Yeah, I'm a cop. I'm a good cop. I'm a*****good cop! Today's your lucky day, junior, 'cause I'm gonna let you off with a warning. Any more of this criminal activity, and you'll be sorry. You got me?

Posted 17 days ago.

Jester01

French police to terrorists: What do you think sonny? You think I've been soaking these hands Ivory liquid?!!

Posted 17 days ago.