Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
4 days ago.
by Jester01
#1

The Open Mic Comedy Club

Share your humor with your favorite jokes 24/7!!! ***Disclaimer*** Remember to keep it tasteful and give credit to whom it is due. Otherwise, the offended party will most likely delete this or things just could get ugly.

Member Comments

Jester01

So, which do you prefer to be our new Constitution trampling tyrant? Which way do you prefer to watch our nation die? Trump, Clinton and Sanders offer quite the options.

Posted 4 days ago.

Jester01

Or do I need to prove my gender by dropping my britches? I'm so confused now. Who was I trying not to offend again?

Posted 4 days ago.

Jester01

O.K. Let me get this straight......when I feel imasculated by a woman, I can use the womens restroom at Target? Huh!

Posted 8 days ago.

ScottieThePoliticalMime

Posted 243 days ago.

Jester01

I have to admit that the choice to use a butter knife as a weapon is intriguing. It makes me wonder what the sentencing would be if she used a spoon. Am I over thinking this?

Posted 256 days ago.

Jester01

I sure am glad Trump is staying with the Republican brand. Heaven forbid he had to jockey with the quickly rising Independent named, umm, Deez Nuts?!! That's an odd name but apparently many people like him.....

Posted 278 days ago.

Jester01

That was a good one Stormy! Thanks for taking pitty on me in my struggle to keep this conversation with myself going!

Posted 291 days ago.

LostStormtrooper

Surely a third Bush wouldn't bring us into another war over something of more worth than American lives! Right?

Posted 292 days ago.

Jester01

Oh man! This Redumblican presidential debate is so much more entertaining than I thought it would be. Kudos to Donald for spicing it up! He's quite the belligerent jerk but he's at least staying true to reality. I think he might just win the Jester Award this round. (Golf Clap)

Posted 293 days ago.

ScottieThePoliticalMime

#!!!??!!!

Posted 323 days ago.

ScottieThePoliticalMime

Posted 323 days ago.

Jester01

One reason I love this country so much is how we obsess over who will be elected as our president, which happens to be the least direct vote we can possibly make. Meanwhile, ignoring the most direct voting elections we can possibly make. But don't tell Scottie. He doesn't know.

Posted 323 days ago.

Jester01

Or maybe it's more like: It's not you, It's them.

Posted 331 days ago.

Jester01

Is it wrong to unfriend all the rainbow people on my friends list? Man I'm rude! Let's put it this way, It's not you. It's me.

Posted 331 days ago.

Jester01

O.K. I got all the disrespectful Bruce Jenner jokes out of my system now. Maybe I'm just jealous of him/her. Oh no....I said too much. This solitude is getting to me.

Posted 335 days ago.

Jester01

It must be a woman of achievement. I know the liberals would love Bruce Jenner.

Posted 335 days ago.

Jester01

So who should Secretary of the Treasury Jack Lew replace a founding father with on the $10 bill?

Posted 335 days ago.

Jester01

Does she use the Men's or the Ladies room? Maybe she looks for the unisex bathroom. This is getting really confusing for me, can she legally use both? If we have unisex bathrooms what's the point of segregating? What's next? Huge nudist spas located at the base of an active volcano? Maybe I need to stop reading the Star Magazine while waiting in the grocery line. Yeah. Yeah that's what I should do.

Posted 351 days ago.

Jester01

Am I crazy or does that Jenner lady have man hands?

Posted 351 days ago.