Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
2 days ago.
by Jester01
#1

The Open Mic Comedy Club

Share your humor with your favorite jokes 24/7!!! ***Disclaimer*** Remember to keep it tasteful and give credit to whom it is due. Otherwise, the offended party will most likely delete this or things just could get ugly.

Member Comments

Jester01

So, Trump goes to Scotland to congratulate England for leaving the EU? Am I missing something?

Posted 2 days ago.

Jester01

Oh dear! I really posted that didn't I? Oops! I guess this club might get shut down soon. It was fun talking to myself anyways.... Why can't I just shut my mind and fingers up?

Posted 6 days ago.

Jester01

'Chewbacca Mom' is so famous she gets an action figure? It was funny for a week but Hasbro and Disney have gone too far. A bobble head would have been more fitting. Since we're on the subject, I want a Delegate Lawrence action figure now or I'm gonna start a boycott.

Posted 6 days ago.

Jester01

Trending: "Gay's for guns" Ha! Just when the gun grabbers thought they figured humans out....

Posted 9 days ago.

Jester01

The drama between Trump and the GOP sure is making some good reading material. It's almost getting as entertaining as reading the Star and National Iquirer while waiting in the grocery line. I can't stop giggling uncontrollably.

Posted 10 days ago.

Jester01

Another interesting observation of this "Democratic" party. A woman wins nomination, now the white man supposedly representing the working class refuses to step down. Isn't it Ironic? Yes I really do think....

Posted 19 days ago.

Jester01

On the contrary, is Hillary Clinton the best they can come up with? Very revealing isn't it?

Posted 19 days ago.

Jester01

This is a historic time in our nation again as Hillary Clinton becomes the first female to be nominated by the Democratic party. It only took a century for this "pro-women" political party which claims to be "democratic" to finally nominate a woman for the U.S. presidency. Well done! (Golf Clap).

Posted 19 days ago.

Jester01

"Trump draws rebuke from GOP over racist comments" Sorry GOP! You already tore your racial card during the reconstruction era following the Civil War. Then again during the accomplishment of Manifest Destiny. If it wasn't destroyed enough already you certainly made sure during the incarceration of U.S. citizens of Japanese descent during WWII. Should I bother to continue?

Posted 22 days ago.

Jester01

So, which do you prefer to be our new Constitution trampling tyrant? Which way do you prefer to watch our nation die? Trump, Clinton and Sanders offer quite the options.

Posted 36 days ago.

Jester01

Or do I need to prove my gender by dropping my britches? I'm so confused now. Who was I trying not to offend again?

Posted 36 days ago.

Jester01

O.K. Let me get this straight......when I feel imasculated by a woman, I can use the womens restroom at Target? Huh!

Posted 40 days ago.

ScottieThePoliticalMime

Posted 275 days ago.

Jester01

I have to admit that the choice to use a butter knife as a weapon is intriguing. It makes me wonder what the sentencing would be if she used a spoon. Am I over thinking this?

Posted 288 days ago.

Jester01

I sure am glad Trump is staying with the Republican brand. Heaven forbid he had to jockey with the quickly rising Independent named, umm, Deez Nuts?!! That's an odd name but apparently many people like him.....

Posted 310 days ago.

Jester01

That was a good one Stormy! Thanks for taking pitty on me in my struggle to keep this conversation with myself going!

Posted 323 days ago.

LostStormtrooper

Surely a third Bush wouldn't bring us into another war over something of more worth than American lives! Right?

Posted 324 days ago.

Jester01

Oh man! This Redumblican presidential debate is so much more entertaining than I thought it would be. Kudos to Donald for spicing it up! He's quite the belligerent jerk but he's at least staying true to reality. I think he might just win the Jester Award this round. (Golf Clap)

Posted 325 days ago.