Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
5 days ago.
by Jester01
LostStormtrooper
#1

Observations of the Mothman

Post your observations from daily news which may "leave a mark" on our nation, state, county, municipalities or society as a whole. If you have a solution than please share it. Maybe those think tanks in D.C. can help think us through our dysfunctions. Or perhaps we can fix things on our own. Lets prevent this nation from "seeing the Mothman" so we don't have to tell our grandchildren why we are not speaking English anymore.

Member Comments

Jester01

Is it just me or does this country seem like it became really gay overnight? It's almost as if the Supreme Court is still writing the U.S. Constitution. Now all three branches get to add onto it. How convenient. Let's just scrap the legislative branch altogether then. They're too slow. (Sarcasm)

Posted 5 days ago.

Jester01

Just curious.

Posted 33 days ago.

Jester01

Is it just me or is China getting a bit obsessed over this island business? Call me old fashioned but after all that work, money and time spent creating an island wouldn't an aircraft carrier with an anchor give the same tactical results?

Posted 33 days ago.

Dirtman

Right, non-fat. So, I'm not the only one who noticed her bottom. Hey, I didn't say she was bossy, so I'm in the clear.

Posted 33 days ago.

Jester01

Non-fat frozen yogert.

Posted 43 days ago.

Dirtman

"White House criticizes House Republicans for planned cuts to Amtrak"

The liberal media is quick. Good for you. What is Hillary eating today?

Posted 51 days ago.

Jester01

You never know, there could actually be another big fat gay Italian wedding within the delivery boundaries at Sometown, Indiana. What's more Italian than pizza made and delivered by straight Americans?

Posted 91 days ago.

freedumb

"Indiana Pizzeria Vows To Never Deliver A Pizza To A Gay Wedding" No worry, gays have more class than to serve pizza at their wedding.

Posted 93 days ago.

freedumb

"Vanessa Hicks, a veteran is defending a picture she took of her infant son cradled in an American flag." I guess some do not think that babies and flags mix.

Posted 112 days ago.

freedumb

Yes, little Bobby Jindal when he grows up might be a contender.

Posted 122 days ago.

Jester01

Bobby Jindal is the only conservative who's making any sense to me.

Posted 124 days ago.

Jester01

Well that clarifies everything.

Posted 124 days ago.

freedumb

"Fox News issued a clarification of Bill O'Reilly, saying that he said he'd "seen" bombings in Northern Ireland because police showed him photos of them." @@

Posted 124 days ago.

freedumb

"Netanyahu Says He’s on Historic Mission" The exact quote from the Blues Brothers is "We're on a mission from God."

Posted 124 days ago.

freedumb

Or. "Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker has proposed that universities no longer be required to report the number of sexual assaults on campus to the Department of Justice. It also includes language to, “Delete the requirement that any person employed at an institution who witnesses a sexual assault on campus or receives a report from a student enrolled in the institution that the student has been sexually assaulted report the assault to the dean of students.”

Posted 126 days ago.

Jester01

What's better than state instituted castration? Convincing the rapists to do it to themselves. I wouldn't even have to pay taxes into that. Its a win win idea.

Posted 126 days ago.

Jester01

We need him to visit all the rapists in jail here in the U.S.

Posted 126 days ago.

freedumb

I followed guru Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh's advice, but God did not recognize me with my high, squeaky voice.

Posted 127 days ago.

freedumb

"Followers of Indian guru Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh are speaking out against him after he convinced 400 of them to be castrated so they could speak directly to God."

Posted 127 days ago.

Jester01

DHS? What ever happened to the good old fashioned militia and posse? At least you don't have to pay them. They run on patriotic adrenalin. Not the current mercenaries we have. Some of the National Guardsmen only run as fast as the Federal funding will pay them.

Posted 128 days ago.