Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
8 hours ago.
by Dirtman
LostStormtrooper
#1

Observations of the Mothman

Post your observations from daily news which may "leave a mark" on our nation, state, county, municipalities or society as a whole. If you have a solution than please share it. Maybe those think tanks in D.C. can help think us through our dysfunctions. Or perhaps we can fix things on our own. Lets prevent this nation from "seeing the Mothman" so we don't have to tell our grandchildren why we are not speaking English anymore.

Member Comments

Dirtman

Kidd, I'm sorry, I wasn't aware of your medical issue. Sometimes I find myself repeating things. Sometimes I find myself repeating things. I started taking B complex and it helped. It helped.

Posted 8 hours ago.

anuttiermutter

Time to go back out and the slop the hogs -- they speak more sense than the Dirtball.

Posted 1 day ago.

Dirtman

Kidd was born into the 1%, but feels our pain.

Posted 1 day ago.

anuttiermutter

I'm going out the slop the hogs -- they speak more sense than this dirtball.

Posted 3 days ago.

Dirtman

But look at the stock market, working class blacks and whites are rolling in it. They are not spending it because they are overwhelmed with all the cash. And look at the dollar, wow! Where is our genius economist?

Posted 3 days ago.

Dirtman

Liberal, progressive MSN's, "America's most livable cities"

No. 1: Newton, Massachusetts

Median household income: $125,642

"While nearly half of all school-age residents attended private schools"

Well, let's all move there. Another example of out of touch liberals. Sure, I remember Kidd playing pool and shooting basketball down at the Boy's Club. What a joke? You too, fungus.

Posted 3 days ago.

anuttiermutter

Tutrtleman?? I think we found KnockTurtleEmissives - the legendary figure of The Journal who knocked SME out of the first place "cool" spot without him seeing a single post. You should have seen SME frothing at the mouth. It was like one of my herd with Mad Cow Disease.

Posted 3 days ago.

"Turtleman" Remembers 9/11

What a clash of cultures in progressive Shepherdstown. First, Turtleman has tea and crumpets with the League of Women Voters and then it's a pig pickin' with the boys at the FD.

Posted 3 days ago.

Dirtman

"SYDNEY (Reuters) - A pet goldfish named George was recovering "swimmingly well" after emergency surgery to remove a life-threatening head tumor, a veterinarian at an Australian animal hospital said."

Wow, do I feel guilty.

Posted 4 days ago.

Dirtman

"Mayim Bialik addresses Hollywood sexism"

Uh oh, I smell trouble. Bad news for Hollywood liberals, a chick with a degree.

Posted 4 days ago.

Dirtman

It's offensive, yet these clown shows are loved by everyone. Really? Dance for me, boy.

Posted 6 days ago.

Dirtman

Black and white liberals love this song and start dancin'

Well we're movin on up, To the east side. To a deluxe apartment in the sky. Movin on up, To the east side. We finally got a piece of the pie.

Fish don't fry in the kitchen; Beans don't burn on the grill. Took a whole lotta tryin', Just to get up that hill. Now we're up in the big leagues, Gettin' our turn at bat. As long as we live, it's you and me baby, There ain't nothin wrong with that.

Posted 6 days ago.

Dirtman

Football...slaves in the arena. Yep, we is a-progressin'.

Posted 6 days ago.

Dirtman

He did drag her out like an ape. Sorry, but watch the video. It's like I've done something to her and I need human help.

Posted 6 days ago.

annette2

It really bothers me how she is dragged out . He shows no empathy. You would think he would have rendered aid to his fiancé not dragged her around .

Posted 7 days ago.

annette2

I viewed the video more. This is what I think. I would guess that they have slapped and pushed each other before but Rice had never actually attacked her before? Why do I say this? Because of the way she moves into his space. If he was in the habit of beating her she would have moved away from him not move toward him slapping at him. Hopefully, they both have stopped their behaviors.

Posted 7 days ago.

annette2

The fighting is bad enough but did you see the way he dragged her out of the elevator? Like a trash bag. And another man comes up and stands around chatting as if she isn't knocked out on the floor! People are crazy.

Posted 7 days ago.

Dirtman

Often, it is not some kind of syndrome. I grew up in a working class neighborhood. Husbands and wives often fought and it got physical. That, IMHO, is different from husbands who routinely dominate a submissive wife. "Real men don't hit women." What if it is Jodi Arias?

Posted 7 days ago.

annette2

Hmmm. Sorry bout that. Assumed the filter would fill in the cuss word. My apologies.

Posted 8 days ago.

annette2

well,Dirt,seems we have a bit of agreement on Ray Rice. Interesting to see women portraying the woman as a victim and he is a no good bastard. Meanwhile, they both wail on each other. Nothing like true love. And the fools marry each other. Maybe that is actually a good thing as they both could be with others and beating the tar out of an innocent who wouldn't fight back. What a @$&;: up life.

Posted 8 days ago.