Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
3 days ago.
by Jester01
LostStormtrooper
#1

Observations of the Mothman

Post your observations from daily news which may "leave a mark" on our nation, state, county, municipalities or society as a whole. If you have a solution than please share it. Maybe those think tanks in D.C. can help think us through our dysfunctions. Or perhaps we can fix things on our own. Lets prevent this nation from "seeing the Mothman" so we don't have to tell our grandchildren why we are not speaking English anymore.

Member Comments

Jester01

Well, it's been a rough week in the news. Bad teachers, bad mentors, Britexit, markets are plummeting, Berkeley County apparently hired a Nazi Librarian for Director and I pinched my pinky finger while extending the ladder. Stick a fork in me Jerry, I'm done!

Posted 3 days ago.

Jester01

I find it just as disturbing that the other half of Americans are willing to look the other way and elect a criminal into the dangerously powerful position of Commander-in-Chief. No worries.

Posted 3 days ago.

Jester01

I find it disturbing that U.S. citizens actually want a fascist like Trump for President. Here we come dictatorship!

Posted 4 days ago.

Favorite Quote:

If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?

Posted 4 days ago.

Jester01

Yeah, he's a Republican too. Who knew? I was wondering if he was actually going to resign or capitalize on the publicity and run for Mayor like U.S. Congressman Anthony Wiener did in 2011.

Posted 4 days ago.

Dirtman

Interesting article in today's Journal. BTW, for any of you Jefferson County parent's concerned that your 16 year old daughter is confused by her heterosexuality, I am available for mentoring. There will be some texting, snap-chatting, kayaking, and an occasional camping trip, but it is only to help her understand and accept the heterosexual lifestyle.

Posted 6 days ago.

Dirtman

Favorite quote:

She got schlonged.

Posted 6 days ago.

Jester01

What's your favorite Trump quote so far?

Posted 7 days ago.

Jester01

Bernie Sanders wants a "political revolution" while working with Hillary Clinton to defeat Donald Trump. Yeah, those always end well. Does he have anymore details on his strategy? Because that phrase means something different to everyone. Should I dig up my hidden cache of assault rifles or a grocery basket full of eggs? I can play this ambiguous game of broad statements too.

Posted 10 days ago.

Jester01

Well, it sounds like the warhawks are singing a song to the president again. First off, how about reading the U.S. Constitution you swore to? Congress is supposed to declare war in case you missed it. Secondly, if you (Congessmen) are so compassionate about attacking Syria then take the silver spoon out of your sons and daughters mouths and go lead them into Syria yourselves. No? Yeah, I didn't think so either. Or perhaps you can take in some refugee families yourselves... Yeah I know.

Posted 10 days ago.

Jester01

BTW, Mothman festival is the weekend of September 17th at Point Pleasant, WV. I'm so going this year to hang with my peeps who happen to be freaks. Giddy Up!

Posted 18 days ago.

Posted 18 days ago.

Posted 18 days ago.

Posted 18 days ago.

Jester01

If Trump wins, I can't take that guy seriously. If Clinton wins, the Islam's won't take her seriously. Be ready for the power vacuum to*****to our shores.

Posted 18 days ago.

Jester01

I hope people start thinking this election cycle. HAAAAHAHAHAHaaaah!! We can't fix stupid but we sure know how to improve it don't we?

Posted 25 days ago.

Jester01

Riddle me this. How does the Republican oligarchy use the voter thievery tactic called "winner-takes-all" and yet clamour about proper identification during the voting process. Things that make you go hmmmmm.

Posted 25 days ago.

Jester01

Riddle me this. Why does a political party advertise as being "Democratic" while using SUPERDELEGATES?

Posted 25 days ago.

ScottieThePoliticalMime

Posted 276 days ago.

Jester01

Well the silence is golden. Time to stop caring and go back under my rock to hibernate for a decade or two. Wake me up when China invades.

Posted 289 days ago.