Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
2 days ago.
by Blaster
LostStormtrooper
#1

Observations of the Mothman

Post your observations from daily news which may "leave a mark" on our nation, state, county, municipalities or society as a whole. If you have a solution than please share it. Maybe those think tanks in D.C. can help think us through our dysfunctions. Or perhaps we can fix things on our own. Lets prevent this nation from "seeing the Mothman" so we don't have to tell our grandchildren why we are not speaking English anymore.

Member Comments

Blaster

There is no past. There will be no tomorrow> There is only the present. It is the only place we can defeat libtard slime like Dirt and the Martinburg Editor who just love Obammy.

Posted 2 days ago.

Dirtman

Kidd is another "wish he was." He misses the glory days he was never a part of.

Posted 2 days ago.

Dirtman

I haven't complained about editorials since the days of Buck Martin and the Vietnam War.

Posted 2 days ago.

Blaster

I am not going to be intimidated by a bunch of anti-Amerian Obammy pukes. The truth of freedom and liberty being spoken by tea people is being perverted by the Martinsburg Editor into libtard slop being lapped by foolish faux conservatives.

Posted 2 days ago.

Jester01

Yeah Kidd is definitely off his rails this time Dirtman. This one is as bad as the Yahweh tag he had a while back. I still liked Moocherancher the best so far. I can't help but wonder how many emails he has to keep creating for these though.

Posted 2 days ago.

Blaster

Let's not tell the Martinsburg libtard Editor we are here. He is so comfortable supporting the Obamanation, that he would be afraid if he knew true conservative, tea people ideas were being shared hear. Now let's pray to God for libtards salvation to conservativism, and for their ultimate condemnation for eternity. Remember, Jesus was a slave owning, tea people American, before his story was perverted by the lamesteam press in the Bible.

Posted 3 days ago.

Dirtman

But seriously Kidd, are you OK? You seem off the rails even more than usual. I'm still your BBF...or is it BFF...I don't know. I will always be the B to your F. That still doesn't sound right to me. Hey, I'm there for you.

Posted 3 days ago.

Dirtman

It's understandable that being given dominion over something we find yucky would be a disappointment. I hate cod and cilantro.

Posted 3 days ago.

Blaster

Another hate-America-first, open-minded libtard. Of course there is something wrong with being girl. That is why God gave men dominion over females and animals. It is time you started praying for the salvation of your soul.

Posted 3 days ago.

Dirtman

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Posted 3 days ago.

You are such a girl.

Posted 3 days ago.

Blaster

Another libtard femi-nazi trying to steal our God-given freedoms and playing with the round ones by displaying her wiles. True conservatives are not duped, because they have the home advantage -- possessing the equipment 24/7.

Posted 4 days ago.

Dirtman

Watch the Charlie Rose interview of Hillary. What an idiot. Like Miss Piggy. Completely out of touch. "I understand that Israel is a little upset"...flailing hands and hair toss. Yeah ladies, this is who you want. The rest of us are voting for her to get Bill. How sad.

Posted 4 days ago.

Dirtman

Did I just see MSNBC get pranked on live TV? And we need to stop watching Faux or whatever you French hairdressers like to call it. HA, HA, HA.

Posted 4 days ago.

Dirtman

"Agreed. I know a woman much more qualified for president living among us in our midst. She's kind of a big deal!"

Amberg? Skinner? Patrinka?

Posted 6 days ago.

LostStormtrooper

Border control should start internally. First find all the users (including the politicians) who are supporting the real Mexican government(drug cartels)and round them up into a "rehab" reservation. This would cripple the cartels financially. Then snuff out the production businesses (cartels) with drones and special forces and whatever necessary. Then return the illegal Mexican citizens and let the fake Mexican government rebuild itself into a real government again. Or we can just continue doing whatever it is we are doing, letting border agents die and let our Marine remain a captive. Either way it is our problem no matter how much politicians try to ignore it. Either way there will most likely be more bloodshed over this problem. Where are you U.S. Legislature? Oh yeah! Getting ready for re-election. Big shocker!

Posted 6 days ago.

Jester01

Posted 6 days ago.

Dirtman

So, we could elect the first female president and it's going to be because to whom she happens to be married. What a victory for women!

Posted 7 days ago.

Dirtman

Tennant was in Shepherdstown? Oh my, I think she has the granola vote. You just don't get it.

Posted 7 days ago.

Dirtman

Who would have guessed you were a teet man.

Posted 7 days ago.