Sign In | Create an Account | Welcome, . My Account | Logout | Subscribe | Submit News | Home RSS

Latest Post:
Started By:
Rank:
Category
134 days ago.
by ScottieThePoliticalMime
LostStormtrooper
#1

Observations of the Mothman

Post your observations from daily news which may "leave a mark" on our nation, state, county, municipalities or society as a whole. If you have a solution than please share it. Maybe those think tanks in D.C. can help think us through our dysfunctions. Or perhaps we can fix things on our own. Lets prevent this nation from "seeing the Mothman" so we don't have to tell our grandchildren why we are not speaking English anymore.

Member Comments

ScottieThePoliticalMime

Posted 134 days ago.

Jester01

Well the silence is golden. Time to stop caring and go back under my rock to hibernate for a decade or two. Wake me up when China invades.

Posted 147 days ago.

LostStormtrooper

You know......I'm starting to think maybe China doesn't really like us anymore. I wonder why?

Posted 183 days ago.

Jester01

Is it just me or does this country seem like it became really gay overnight? It's almost as if the Supreme Court is still writing the U.S. Constitution. Now all three branches get to add onto it. How convenient. Let's just scrap the legislative branch altogether then. They're too slow. (Sarcasm)

Posted 223 days ago.

Jester01

Just curious.

Posted 251 days ago.

Jester01

Is it just me or is China getting a bit obsessed over this island business? Call me old fashioned but after all that work, money and time spent creating an island wouldn't an aircraft carrier with an anchor give the same tactical results?

Posted 251 days ago.

Dirtman

Right, non-fat. So, I'm not the only one who noticed her bottom. Hey, I didn't say she was bossy, so I'm in the clear.

Posted 251 days ago.

Jester01

Non-fat frozen yogert.

Posted 261 days ago.

Dirtman

"White House criticizes House Republicans for planned cuts to Amtrak"

The liberal media is quick. Good for you. What is Hillary eating today?

Posted 269 days ago.

Jester01

You never know, there could actually be another big fat gay Italian wedding within the delivery boundaries at Sometown, Indiana. What's more Italian than pizza made and delivered by straight Americans?

Posted 309 days ago.

freedumb

"Indiana Pizzeria Vows To Never Deliver A Pizza To A Gay Wedding" No worry, gays have more class than to serve pizza at their wedding.

Posted 311 days ago.

freedumb

"Vanessa Hicks, a veteran is defending a picture she took of her infant son cradled in an American flag." I guess some do not think that babies and flags mix.

Posted 330 days ago.

freedumb

Yes, little Bobby Jindal when he grows up might be a contender.

Posted 340 days ago.

Jester01

Bobby Jindal is the only conservative who's making any sense to me.

Posted 342 days ago.

Jester01

Well that clarifies everything.

Posted 342 days ago.

freedumb

"Fox News issued a clarification of Bill O'Reilly, saying that he said he'd "seen" bombings in Northern Ireland because police showed him photos of them." @@

Posted 342 days ago.

freedumb

"Netanyahu Says He’s on Historic Mission" The exact quote from the Blues Brothers is "We're on a mission from God."

Posted 342 days ago.

freedumb

Or. "Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker has proposed that universities no longer be required to report the number of sexual assaults on campus to the Department of Justice. It also includes language to, “Delete the requirement that any person employed at an institution who witnesses a sexual assault on campus or receives a report from a student enrolled in the institution that the student has been sexually assaulted report the assault to the dean of students.”

Posted 344 days ago.

Jester01

What's better than state instituted castration? Convincing the rapists to do it to themselves. I wouldn't even have to pay taxes into that. Its a win win idea.

Posted 344 days ago.

Jester01

We need him to visit all the rapists in jail here in the U.S.

Posted 344 days ago.